Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Field Trip Report

On Wednesday my classmade and I went on a trip. The first stop was Toys R' us. The one in 42 street. They have many different type of games for every age. From new borns to old people. The types of games they have are video games, toys, dolls (Barbies and many other dolls). The things that we had to do there was look around to see the difference between all the games they have. My favorite games were the video games. They have the nintendo DS. I always wanted to get one, but some of the games they have are not the type of games that I like to play. The store also have accesories with characters from the games. That way kids would like to have them and parents need to buy for their child. I really liked going there. It reminded me when I was a child, with all the games and dolls they have. One thing I really liked was the Barbie house. I think it was adorable how they have all the dolls for little girls, they cost a lot of money too. The second stop was Game stop. There they have so many games that I didnt even know which one to play. All the games they had on the displays that we could play were for boys. I dont like the games about killing people. The type of games I like are girly ones and Mario. I played Nintendo Wii. It was wierd but I kinda liked it a little. One thing that I saw at Game Stop is that all the people that were there were boys and man about 40 years old playing video games. I found it wierd that grown up man were there in the morning trying new games. I enjoy the trip very much! =]

No comments: